Back Pain Treatment from a Chiropractor in Fremont, NE, at Fremont Chiropractic Clinic
At Fremont Chiropractic Clinic, we're on a mission to help our clients feel their best and improve their quality of life. Back pain can be difficult to live with and manage, but you can find relief with help from our chiropractic care team. If you're looking for a chiropractor in Fremont, NE, don't hesitate to call us so we can help you find the treatment that brings you long-lasting relief. Below are some of the ways our team can help you gain back control of your life and start the journey toward healing.
What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain can have many different causes, making it difficult to pinpoint and accurately create a care plan. Some causes of back pain include:
- Herniated discs: Herniated discs occur when a disc slips out of place and puts pressure on the nerves that run to your spine.
- Injuries: Injuries from falls, car accidents, sports impacts or other activities can cause back pain.
- Osteoarthritis: This condition is caused by age-related wear and tear of your joints.
- Spinal Subluxations: The most common cause of back pain. This is caused by injuries, poor ergonomics at work or home, chronic stress, or repeated exposure to toxins and pollutants.
How Can a Chiropractor Help?
Our team of chiropractors at Fremont Chiropractic Clinic in Fremont, NE, are here to help you find relief from your back pain. We believe that the body has the ability to heal itself when given proper care. Our chiropractic services can help improve your range of motion, reduce inflammation and irritation to the nerves, and give you relief from chronic pain. We offer different chiropractic techniques and treatments that are tailored to meet each patient's individual needs.
Some of the treatments we offer for back pain relief include:
- Chiropractic adjustments: This is out “go to” treatment for back pain. We think chiropractic first! Our low force chiropractic adjustments are a safe, non-invasive treatment can help reduce nerve irritation, inflammation, and interference.
- Quantum Neurology: a simple and effective nerve rehabilitation technique using light therapy and specific nerve excercises.
- Corrective exercises: We offer excecise and stretching recommendations to help strengthen your muscles and improve your range of motion.
- Acupuncture and Soft tissue work: We may recommend these additional treatments to use in conjunction with chiropractic adjustment to speed up your recovery.
Schedule Your Back Pain Treatment with a Chiropractor on Our Chiropractic Care Team
Don't let your back pain rule your life. Call our chiropractic care team today so we can get you on the road to recovery. We are here to help you find relief from your pain and start living a healthier, happier life. Contact us at Fremont Chiropractic Clinic in Fremont, NE, today and let us help you get back to feeling your best. Call us at (402) 727-7219 for more information.